Tuesday, November 20, 2012

More Bus Trouble

Middle Son's bus arrived very early this morning, about 7:45 as opposed to the regular 8:00.  Middle wasn't dressed yet.  So I went out to tell the bus driver.  I said you're really early, and we're not ready yet.  He said no problem, we'll wait.

I went back inside, finished getting Middle dressed, got him his back pack and coat, and opened the front door.  The bus was gone.  I looked at the time, and it was 7:52.  So even though the driver was very early, he didn't wait until the normal pickup time.

So I drive Middle to school.  I went in and asked his teacher what is going on with transportation.  She said that the regular bus driver has been out for a couple of weeks, and that the bus arrived at school very early this morning.  I mentioned that the bus was very late to my house on Monday, and one day last week they didn't pick him up from my house at all.  She said she would email transportation, and suggested that I give them a call as well.

Sigh.  We had tremendous trouble with transportation last year.  I was hoping we wouldn't have to repeat it this year.

No comments: